Old 07-04-2006, 08:03 PM posted to austin.gardening
ceed

Default How short should I mow my lawn?

Hi,

I have moved to the warn Austin climate relatively recently so I do not
have a lot of experience keeping a lawn here. My lawn has "normal grass"..
It looks like what most people around here have (sorry for not knowing
more about this), not carpet grass or anything. I have been asking around
a little as to how short to cut my grass and gotten all kinds of answers..
So now I ask he How short should I mow? My lawn gets several hours of
sun every day and I use a mulcing mower.

Advice greatly appreciated.

--
//ceed