Old 07-04-2006, 09:24 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Lilies, make a note

"~ janj" wrote in message
This year, when dividing your lilies make a note of which ones produce the
most babies. Being one that doesn't like to toss them on the compost I'd
like to consider ones that produce hardly any. What I've seen so far in my
own pond is Virginia, Peaches & Creme, and Gypsy don't produce a lot. The
pinks seem to be the most prolific. ~ jan

My Yellow Sulphura (sp?) needs the most attention and replanting - but it
also has the most flowers next to the $4.88 mini from Wal*Mart.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952