Old 08-04-2006, 01:32 AM posted to rec.ponds
Altum

Default Lilies, make a note

~ janj wrote:
This year, when dividing your lilies make a note of which ones produce the
most babies. Being one that doesn't like to toss them on the compost I'd
like to consider ones that produce hardly any. What I've seen so far in my
own pond is Virginia, Peaches & Creme, and Gypsy don't produce a lot. The
pinks seem to be the most prolific. ~ jan

How do you divide lilies? I've got one that's a year old and I don't
know what I'm supposed to do with it. Ingrid said how to repot it, but
how do I tell whether it needs to be divided before I repot? It put out
those little submerged leaves from more than one place.

--
Put the word aquaria in the subject to reply.
Did you read the FAQ? http://faq.thekrib.com