Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Jane Ransom

Default clematis planting

In article , Tony Morgan
writes
In message , Rachel Sullivan
writes
Plant it well & add a pipe going down to the roots (fill it with
stones) so you can pour water straight down to where it's needed.

No doubt para 4 in the Planting directions help Barkers sell more
clematis plants :-)

Well, if the plants they(nursery) sold kept keeling over, people would
stop buying from them(nursery), wouldn't they(people), and they(nursery)
would work up a fearfully bad reputation, wouldn't they(nursery) !!!!!!
And that, they(nursery) are *not* doing, by any means - they(nursery)
keep on supplying zillions of healthy clematis plants by following their
own advice - even if you do happen to disagree with it )))))
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,