Old 08-04-2006, 05:50 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Lilies, make a note

"~ janj" wrote in message
My Yellow Sulphura (sp?) needs the most attention and replanting - but it
also has the most flowers next to the $4.88 mini from Wal*Mart.

What color is your mini, and is this your only one? I'm wondering if all
minis are similar or just some, like regular lilies. ~ jan

In pictures it looks mostly pink. I opens and goes through several colors,
from a peachy, yellowish (sometimes with an orange cast) to a pink. The
flowers last at least 3 days. I'll post a color pic on the aquarium binary
group.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952