Old 08-04-2006, 05:56 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Lilies, make a note

"Altum" wrote in message
et...

Thanks. From what you're saying, I think this one does need repotting. I
set it in one corner growing across the pot last year and it made it all
the way across. It's sending leaves out from the very corner of its
container. The growing season is very long here - that probably makes a
difference. I think it has an offshoot because I saw the little
underwater leaves from more than one place. I'll see how big it is when I
pull it out of the pot to replant.

To get the most flowers try to keep it to one or two crowns (growing tips)
and fertilize it. I use Jobe's Rose spikes from WMart.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952