Old 08-04-2006, 01:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Shredding & blowing peat moss on lawn?

"Mama Bear" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote :

"Mama Bear" wrote in message

Aw jeez, I had to get into a nest of environazis too!

Environazis? Is that defined as someone who's aware of
something you weren't?

No, someone who makes fluffy sounding statements like:

to good use. Think about it. Just how would loose peat moss
help do anything useful? ***It's a horrible waste of a

natural
resource*** that's being depleted fast enough. As gardeners,
even armature gardeners, ***we should be stewards of the

Earth.***
Wasting peat moss on some scheme that has no benefit is not
a good idea. ***And using a power tool of some sort --

possibly
even a gas-powered tool*** -- is even worse.

- Mama Bear

Well....sounds like he's read a few things that you haven't. Based on your
logic, nobody is allowed to have knowledge that you don't. That's weird! How
do you choose a doctor? Look for a little kid with a toy stethoscope?