Old 08-04-2006, 07:29 PM posted to rec.gardens,sci.med.nutrition
Mr. Natural-Health

Default How to get rid of the wax on apples?

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Mr. Natural-Health" wrote in
message ups.com...

And, this issue is on the bottom of the list of issues that I am
interested in writing about.

Good! Your digested wax theory is worthy of no further attention.

And, your paranoida about a NON-issue called wax on apples is worthy of
no further attention on my part.

Prove to me, that the wax added to apples raises any more health issues
than the pesticides apple trees naturally produce to fight off pests
the natural way.

You guys are simply morons.

Just thought that you might want to know.

Ames BN, Profet M, Gold LS. Dietary pesticides (99.99% all natural).
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1990 Oct;87(19):7777-81. PMID: 2217210
http://www.pubmedcentral.gov/article...bmedid=2217210