Old 08-04-2006, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Any ideas of a UK supplier of spotted laurel at 1m tall potted

K wrote:
the carpet man writes
But these are only 300mm tall, I am after 1m tall

It would have helped if you'd said that before!
Any other requirements you haven't told us about? ;-)

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 21:52:23 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

the carpet man wrote:
Preferably mailorder or situated in the Midlands. I am after 20 off
???

The local shed will probably have them, but Buckingham Nurseries are
probably cheaper at £2.15 each for under fifty, and have given me
good service. See:
http://www.hedging.co.uk/acatalog/product_10226.html

Otherwise, check Yellow Pages.

And, come to that, on general principles I'm not a fan of planting
bigger trees and shrubs. In this case, a metre is close to half or a
third of the mature height: makes me draw breath through pursed lips
like a garage man looking at my car!

--
Mike.