Old 09-04-2006, 01:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default A snowfall of black cherry blossoms, redbuds, turkeys and all things in Fairy Holler

alright!!! you have me number, looking forward to meeting and hugging
ya...........
maddie
"glenon" wrote in message

WOO HOO!!!!! The faeries have certainly been busy! My pet frog died
yesterday - I think probably from old age. Oh well, another tank I don't
have to move. Hope the weather last night didn't get you! Will be up
soon to look at houses and areas, probably be in Johnson City 4/17 at the
Doubletree. I will call you when we get in, but I will call you before
that. Found a few houses in Elizabethton!
Love ya!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure