Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM

Default cats

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
: In article , julie manns
: writes
: can anyone offer advice on how to keep them off plants.
:
:
: In this group, some topics appear with monotonous regularity.
: This is one of them. When a topic comes up frequently like this one,
: you will find that a lot of regular posters will not bother to
: discuss it 'yet again'. They will just inwardly groan and pass on to
: the next topic. Consequently, any current discussion the topic is
: likely to be incomplete
: But, do not despair
: We have a faq (frequently asked question), covering the points made
: in previous discussions. Our faqs can be found by following this link
: www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
:
: Also, for the benefit of people new to this group, and to save them
: from receiving replies which they may consider to be impolite, we have
: a thread entitled:
:
: 'abc for newcomers to uk.rec.gardening'.
:
: It is posted once a week and should appear on your newsreader.
: Please read it. It will point you in the direction of:
:
: 1. our faqs (frequently asked questions)
: 2. our charter
: 3. netiquette and other bits and bobs
: --
: Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
: I won't respond to private emails that are on topic for urg
: but if you need to email me for any other reason,
: put jandg dot demon dot co dot uk where you see deadspam.com

Well done Jane, and thanks.