Old 09-04-2006, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
dab hand

Default Petrol Mower for less than £300

If you are using a mower for commercial work, you will not be able to
use the domestic 12 month warranty that it comes with.

Many items you buy will not have commercial warranty, or at the very
most only 3 months.

That applies for most items you buy from the 'trade' centers like B&Q
etc

I can wear out 'wreck' a Mountfield 'domestic' self propelled mower
that cost £500 in only 6 months of heavy useage.

I sometimes use a light domestic electric mower for small patches, but
even then I might get a year or so out of them.

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:43:02 +0100, "Si" wrote:

its a small part time gardening business only 3 days a week. mower will not
be going all day as i will be doing hedge cutting, tidying borders, sweeping
paths etc too

So it has to be petrol and will mainly be medium sized lawns, wanted
something new so i have the 12 month warranty