Old 09-04-2006, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default The late Christopher Lloyd

"madgardener" wrote in message
I would love to have seen that picture. It's quite a trowel in the bucket
to have that treasure.
madgardener

I had arranged with him in advance to go and see him as it was Joan's
Birthday. We had been into the house and bought some books early in the
afternon and the arrangement was to meet him in the gardens. Joan showed him
the books and would he mind autographing them, so they went into the nearby
potting shed for him to sit down at the bench.

Photo? :-(( didn't have my camera with me :-((

Wonderful man with plenty of time.

Mike