Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Peter Donovan

Default Winter Flowering Cyclamen

Thanks to all concerned for your help on the subject matter,this is the
first time that I have used this News Group,Yes between you you have
described the variety of Cyclamen that I have got and the way to look after
them
I will take Rod's advice. No I am not a complete novice when it comes to
gardening,my orchids that I have raised from the sterile jars that I
purchased in Madeira a few years ago are doing well likewise my bonsai trees
that I am now growing from seed are also doing well
Again thanks for all the help on cyclamen it was quite a debate Cheers
"Peter Donovan" wrote in message
I have had a good show of these plants over the winter months grown in

large
tubs.How would one treat them after the flowering season has ended ?Do you
dig them out like a bulb and dry them out?

Please help as they are so healthy plants I would not like to loose them.
Thanks