Old 09-04-2006, 09:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Wilmdale

Default What's your pond landscaping project this season?

Koitoy wrote:

Just a few annuals to fill in the bare spots, or some major landscaping?
Anybody have it just the way they like it and wouldn't change a thing?
I am almost done adding the evergreens for the backdrop. It is so good
to get back to pond and gardening after a long winter.

Veggie filer "box" gone and the filter put in the ground as a deep wide
stream (25' long, 12-16 inches deep, 1 to 3 feet wide). I'll post some
pictures as soon as I get my site back up and updated. Land scape
around the new filter. So far ... :-)
W. Dale