Old 10-04-2006, 02:41 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default What were your Sunday Pond chores?

I've caught 11 frogs so far, trying to keep the low-tolerant neighbors
happy. So far, so good.

Today was koi club, we had a bunch of great door prizes and raffle prizes.
I came home with 2 door prizes, a fake fish/heron scarer and a purple
dahlia planted in a pretty pot. Even one of my 4 raffle tickets was lucky
and I brought home a clock.... not sure what I'm going to do with that just
yet.

Planted spinach and put the harvest blanket over it.

Frog eggs in the lily pond, wisteria is getting buds, and the fish got a
little more Manda Fu today. Water temp. 56F ~ jan