Old 09-04-2006, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default OT but someone may be interested.

Feel better now?

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Mike

Why not give as a clue what it is, rather than just a URL. No problem
with
OT posts when marked as such, like this, but I never follow URLs where
the
OP cant be arsed to tell us what its about.

--
Tumbleweed

Eagles on a nest with two eggs.

From the web site
"Wondering where the eagles live? Learn about Hornby Island, British
Columbia, Canada where the eagles roam! See a detailed map too!"

Hope that helps

It most certainly does, I can now avoid it with impunity!

Alan