Old 10-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Smallgarden Smallgarden is offline
Registered User

Angry Bourgainvillea "Droppings"

I have a bougainvillea about 3 ft tall and it has been in a conservatory with limited heating. It has been flowering since I got it 6 months ago. But the leaves are constantly covered with tiny flecks about 1-2mm long, which I think are pollen. I have used a microscope and they are not insects.

Does anybody have any advice/tips as these droppings are covering the floor and the table the plant stands on. I was going to train it across the roof of the conservatory but won't if it's going to cause such a mess.