Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Rod

Default Winter Flowering Cyclamen

"Hussein M." wrote
extolling the service of :-

http://www.rareplants.co.uk/

They have some rather wonderful species Cyclamen which aren't
offered by Willows (inc persicum).

Rather expensive (Av. £4.50 per plant) - but nice to have one as a
little secret in a corner. C. repandum looks interesting, is hardy and
would reveal it's secret corner in that it stays in flower longer than
the others.

But you should have included a health warning for those not familiar with Paul Christian's catalogue. It is likely to
lead to serious obsessive compulsive disorder and an incurable addiction to choice and beautiful plants.

Does he still discourage visitors to the nursery? I really would like to see the place - it wouldn't do any harm I'm
already hooked anyway.

Rod