Old 10-04-2006, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
AndyS

Default Expert Says Hard Liquor Helps Houseplants

Andy writes:

Well, I've always been a believer in talking to my plants, but I
don't think I want to hear one start carrying on about how bad
it's life is, and a lot of bitching and moaning about dogs.

If a plant can't handle it's liquor, it shouldn't be drinking. It
should think of the seedlings -- who's going to take care of them
when it comes stumbling home from a bar, singing "amber waves
of grain", and giving the leaf (finger ?? ) to the lawnmower.....

I have a better use for hard liquor, anyways.....

:))) Andy in Eureka, Texas