Old 10-04-2006, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default plant out or pot on ?

I've been growing some thing from seed Marigolds, lettuce 'little gem',
tomatoes 'tumbling tom', aubergine (white dwarf one) , peppers

They all seem to have their root showing at the bottom of them pots and
what I would like to do is plant them out but I'm worried about late
frosts .

Should I pot them on and leave them indoors until May or risk planting
them out.

The Marigolds also seem to developing flowering buds which is another
reason for wanted to plant them out .

Plus I need room to grow some more stuff

What do you think.

I'm in Berkshire , with an East facing garden with good neutral soil .