Old 10-04-2006, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default OT but someone may be interested.

"Mike"wrote
after "Bob Hobden"commented
"Mike" wrote
http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.co...fe/default.asp

5000 other people "at a time" are interested and the site receives 1
Million
hits a DAY

Thank you Mike, I've reposted it to uk.rec.natural-history.

Thanks Bob, didn't think of there. I posted it here because I know that
there are a few interested in birds following my postings on bird watching
in my garden

It's a bit slow at the moment with her sitting on the eggs and hardly moving
but in a while, when the eggs hatch, it should get interesting.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden