Old 10-04-2006, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default How do I......??

"Douglas" wrote in message
news

Hello there.

This is probably a silly question, but I originally asked a question on
the bonsai section of this site, but haven't got any reply.

I have heard something about the fact that because I'm only on here, I
won't be able to see all of the replies.
I'm wondering what I have to do to get round this problem, and i have
asked on the Bosai forum, but to no avail.

Can someone please help me here??
Thanks.
Douglas

This is not a website - its a newsgroup :~))
See http://www.usenet.org.uk/

You can ask your bonsai question here - someone might know the answer.

OR try a bonsai website like http://www.bonsaisite.com/

HTH Jenny