Old 10-04-2006, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Helleborus?

"madgardener" wrote in message
don't bother with seeds honey, go to Southwest Gardens on 4114 Harlan
Street, in Wheat Ridge and ask for Cary West (phone number 423-5606) no
he doesn't have Hellebore, but he has other incredible things that will
grow there. (there's another garden center close by, but I can't remember
the name.....sorry, it's been seven years since I perused the nurseries,
but at least Southwest Gardens is still in business!!) if you go there,
tell Cary that "the madgardener in Eastern Tennessee who called you sent
me" and he'll have a good laugh and you'll find some awesome
let me know how you do!
maddie

What a lousy post. You give her the business name, address, phone number and
a person to speak to, and this is supposed to be helpful?

(just kidding)