Old 11-04-2006, 01:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default am posting pictures of arrivals in Fairy Holler on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

this is disturbing to me...............alright, I tell you what. are you
saying you can't even see my TEXT messages???? what the hell?? or is it
just the binaries? if it's just the binaries, I can send you the pics and
you can post them onto tinypic. would that work? e-mail me at my addy
(it's what it says it is, I'm too old to be paranoid now) and I'll send you
a few, two at a time. I use Paint Shop Pro to downsize the size of them.
madgardener
"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
p.mc wrote:
"Travis M." wrote in message
"cardarch" wrote in message
oups.com
I would appreciate it if you would tell me how to subscribe to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

The same way you subscribed to rec.gardens/uk.rec.gardening.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

I'm with Tiscali and use "news.tiscali.co.uk" and that group hasn't
been added, whereas when I was with bt. (sorry can't remember the
server) it was. does anyone know a server that does and can bee
accessed under Tiscali as my ISP??

Binary groups are something of a luxury.
Blueyonder (my ISP) has binary access but most ISP's don't any more due to
the huge sizes of some (most) of the groups - groups like the DVD and
DVD.repost which get up to a hundred thousand films sent to it each week
tend to be something of a strain, and there's thousands of groups, this
has prompted most ISP's to drop binaries altogether and just carry text
groups.
There are companies that offer binary news access, but they are not free,
Astraweb, Supernews etc..

That said, I don't know why people don't use tinypic more often, it's
fast, free and there's no signupos or anything else, If I could see MG's
post, I could put it up on tinypic but I can't...

http://tinypic.com/