Old 11-04-2006, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default am posting pictures of arrivals in Fairy Holler on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

what do you mean you never see my posts????? are you saying TEXT posts, or
pictures????? if it's text, holy crap! I'm calling my provider
tomorrow..................let me know, ok? (you can check my text posts on
google at least.........that's scary)
maddie
"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
cardarch wrote:
I would appreciate it if you would tell me how to subscribe to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thanks
Doro

You can't if you use google groups, it's a binary newsgroup (one that has
pictures) and GG doesn't carry binary groups.

As an aside, I can never see posts from madgardener, is there anyone else
using this group(s) via Blueyonder who has the same trouble?