Old 11-04-2006, 07:32 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default best time to run pumps?

"Snooze" wrote in message
. ..

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
As long as you leave something running to keep the water oxygenated the
fish should be ok. Also your filter needs fresh incoming water 24/7.
But then how many fish are in your pond? If there are a large number you
may need to leave both the filter and falls running.

In a hurry to have a 100% response rate?

Why do you ask or even care?

This response provided absolutely
no useful information.

That's your opinion. Your constant hounding and harassment isn't going to
work this time either Snooze.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that you know
absolutely nothing about ponds.

I couldn't care less what conclusion you come to. Do you ever post anything
on topic? This mindless off-topic attack by you gave the OP zero
information concerning his pond question. Since I am so easy to killfile
you should simply killfile me and stop torturing yourself.
--
Koi-Lo.... the ReelMcKoi
Frugal ponding since 1995.