Old 11-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Potty Sarah Potty Sarah is offline
Registered User

Location: Bexley, Kent
Exclamation help!

In amongst the pots that I have inherited I found a pot (at first glance empty) with a label Titan Arum, there is what appears to be a corm? with a small shoot growing. As for the other plants I typed the name into google and came up with some shocking results - this is one that I never want to flower!

Any one got a clue how to care for the leaf that should appear? Most sites just give details about the magnificant flower, none about caring for it.

Does anybody else know of anyone who has one?