Old 11-04-2006, 09:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

Default best time to run pumps?

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message

I vote you lay off of koi-lo, snooze. You cause trouble like the others
and
koi-lo has proven herself - she is very welcome here and I freely voice my
opinion on this newsgroup since it doesn't hurt as the trouble makers have
temporarily destroyed (although it is getting better I think (knock on
wood....) it. You won't fool me like the others here who temporarily
turned
me against koi-lo who has proven herself and I consider myself a friend of
hers now. Snooze - go away and the same to all of the other trouble makers
here (and by the way - I now know how to tell if koi-lo posts are really
from her now by checking 1 or 2 headers of the koi-lo messages and I doubt
any of you can change that at all you danged troublemakers)! Commando -
Arnold swarzenegger (spelling?) - "I let him go." I am preparing for this
newsgroup to need me to use hamster and I have it running fine now so
don't
waste your time you troublemakers. Good luck and later to the real users
here!

Oooh! There is a vote? Is this like American Idol, or is this like Survivor?
Either way, I've got the conch now.