Old 11-04-2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Plastic pots

Something else to consider that you may already know. I asked a
question about getting more bushy growth from my anacharis. A light
with more blue strength was advised. I made the switch and it has made
a big difference. I have no idea what you are using for light, but I
find that light seems to be an easy way to change how the plants will
grow with out having to worry about dosing, water parameters etc...

Oh yeah, I remove the pots too, unless I know I will be moving them.
When I am certain I like the location, they get removed from pot,
cleaned up and planted.