Old 11-04-2006, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Bacon

Default infected soil

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message from Jackie D contains these words:
Sacha wrot
You received good information and advice on the matter of the Camellia
because firstly you wrote about it at some length and secondly, this is
an unmoderated newsgroup, not a forum, so nobody dictates who answers
what and how they do so. Perhaps the fact that you post through Garden
Banter has made you unaware of that.

Sorry, you've lost me with your last comment. But please don't bother
explaining it; it's too far off the point really.

Rob has kindly
answered my question (about re-using the pot etc) and offered some
pretty sound advice. Thanks Rob.

Since you're reading in gardenbanter you don't see where posts originate.
Usenet users do.

What do people posting to Usenet see that people using the Garden
Banter portal don't see?

Rob, aka George Com,

"George.com"

is posting from an unknown location in New Zealand

Using a provider in NZ, yes. Posting from NZ, possibly.