Old 11-04-2006, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default Gardeners are gardeners

"Mike" wrote in message

"Robert" wrote in message
news

"Mike" wrote in message
: or are they?
:
: If they dare to appear on this hallowed newsgroup via gardenbanter,

they
are
: the lowest of the low.
:
: Why?
:
: Mike
:
No, it's just another type of snobbery or smugness frowning on people

using
GardenBanter

Got it in one. That is how I see it.

But wouldn't it be nice if the 'pointing out', was done in a nicer tone?

You
can read the 'aggression' in the responses from the owners, thus making

sure
that 'gardeners are 'not' gardeners' especially if they have poked their
head above the parapet via garden banter

Mike

There are times Mike when you appear over sensitive, I often wonder reading
a string of posts what exactly people are getting cross about (not just you)
Me, well I see no point in scoring points or arguing with someone I can't
see, am never likely to meet, and is unlikely to change there minds or
opinions about something because of some point I have made, save your energy
to enjoying the garden.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk