Old 11-04-2006, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

Default am posting pictures of arrivals in Fairy Holler on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

The message ews.net
from "Sue" contains these words:

"Phil L" wrote
As an aside, I can never see posts from madgardener, is there anyone
else using this group(s) via Blueyonder who has the same trouble?

No, but users of my isp have recently commented the absence of any
posts from Blueyonder-users. It appears there is some kind of upstream
problem affecting the propagation of Blueyonder posts to other servers.

I see all Madgardener's posts on Zimacs but it's possible that their
(enjoyable) length may be a problem to other newsreaders. Either,
because individuals have inadvertenyly set their software to reject
anything over a certain number of lines, or because their newsprovider
does the same at server level.

Janet