Old 11-04-2006, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default Helleborus?

then I guess you'll have to order them from Bluestone Perennials, or
Heronswood Nurseries or White Flower Farm or hunt around and find a mail
order company that has them. I have seedlings I could send a few of them
before it gets too hot............anyone on the western area know of a
source for Hellebore?
madgardener
"Radio Free America" wrote in message
.142...
"madgardener" wrote :

don't bother with seeds honey, go to Southwest Gardens on 4114
Harlan Street, in Wheat Ridge and ask for Cary West (phone
number 423-5606) no he doesn't have Hellebore, but he has
other incredible things that will grow there. (there's another
garden center close by, but I can't remember the
name.....sorry, it's been seven years since I perused the
nurseries, but at least Southwest Gardens is still in
business!!) if you go there, tell Cary that "the madgardener
in Eastern Tennessee who called you sent me" and he'll have a
good laugh and you'll find some awesome plants..............
let me know how you do!
maddie

But...I want helleborus!