Old 11-04-2006, 03:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default best time to run pumps?

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message

I vote you lay off of koi-lo, snooze. You cause trouble like the others
and
koi-lo has proven herself - she is very welcome here and I freely voice my
opinion on this newsgroup since it doesn't hurt as the trouble makers have
temporarily destroyed (although it is getting better I think (knock on
wood....) it. You won't fool me like the others here who temporarily
turned

SNIP snip snipity snip

Some folks are so easy to convince and lead..I beyt they come with a
built in ring in their nose, so carol can simply tie her rope in the
ring and lead them around by their nose......Carol knows about as much
as a rock does.
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....