Old 11-04-2006, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Gardeners are gardeners

Judith Lea wrote:
In article , Mike
writes

Most people don't know about newsgroups and some URGlers try to enhance

their
knowledge by pointing out what's what.

Quite.

In a very authoritarian and superior way.

My whole point.

Mike

For goodness sake - give it a rest - I thought you had gone away and I
very much enjoyed not having to weed out your nasty replies - if you do
it again, you will be plonked.
--

The lowest of the low are trolls and the person who started this thread
has been trolling here for years. He most certainly is not a
legitimate member of this group and I cannot imagine why people
continue to answer him. In most cases, I think it's because they have
better manners than he has and treat all who post with courtesy and
seriousness.
If ever a thread was designed to take a swipe at those who try to
explain easier procedures to others, this is it. He starts threads
only to gain attention and he has been sniping in his usual fashion
ever since he returned to troll again. IMO, this would be a much
better place if he removed himself or if people did not encourage him
by answering his inanities seriously. He admits to no knowledge of
gardening and is a constant stirrer of trouble. It has taken no time
at all for his old tricks to re-surface - mainly aimed at Janet B or me
- but he was ignored to start with. Hence the starting of several new
threads in an increasingly sad and desperate need for attention. IOW,
plonk the plonker.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk