Old 12-04-2006, 04:12 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo

Default Unwanted Thorn Vines

"DaLadyN_Red" wrote:
Product Used: Roundup=AE Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer Plus
Concentrate

I have a hill side approximately 20' x 50' filled with thorn vines
approximately 6 to 10 feet tall. I sprayed each vine from top to
bottom with Roundup=AE Poison Ivy & Tough Brush Killer Plus Concentrate
yesterday and again this morning. This morning I noticed the vines are
turning dark brown. (I hope that's a promising sign that they are
dying.)

Questions:

-How long will it take for the vines to die completely?

You just sprayed them this morning and they're not dying fast enough for
you yet?