Old 12-04-2006, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Kate

Default Ground moles

I have two cats, both are rescuees and very greatful to have a home it
seems.
They earn their keep by keeping the mole / mice / rabbit and snake
population to a minimum.

Nice beasts too.

Though, ahving a cat or cats isn't always the best or preferred choice. It's
like adopting a child and you never know if you'll get a good one or not.

"Jimmy" wrote in message
. net...
: Ground moles are invading my yard, heading for the garden. Any sure fire
: ways to get rid of them? I can get some sort of worm that has poison in it
: from the pest control place but they are very expensive. I know chewing
gum,
: peanut butter, etc. does not work. Any ideas or suggestions? I live in
: Toledo, Oh, whatever zone that is.
: thanx
:
: