Old 12-04-2006, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack

Default How do you control trips

Well, I guess for now I can be happy that the elephant, err Agrcm.
eburneum is just a cute little seeling (7 cm span) so I have a while to
remodle my bathroom and put in windows (maybe it'll like sharing the
shower)
and I can't find the thrips, maybe the orthonex did it's job. I'm
going to give them one more treatment on saturday and then start
spraying with neem for the next few weeks. My wife is complaining
about the smell after the plants are sprayed.

Also, the two ******* children, I mean my rootless wonders... The cat
is looking better in it's bag, but my phal is yellowing in the middle
of it's last leaf, it lost it's second leaf last week but it doesn't
look dehydrated anymore...

Jack