Old 12-04-2006, 05:26 PM posted to austin.gardening
Mike Harris

Default Blackberries for the Austin area.

"Jangchub" wrote in message
Well, this year it will be difficult. I'm in chemo therapy and barely
have the energy to take showers!

I weeded yesterday for about an hour and I was completely exhausted.

But, to answer, yes it is code for I cannot be bothered to maitain it!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:59:50 GMT, "BJ in Texas"
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
|| Oh yes! I saw the thorny things everywhere this last
|| weekend. I have
|| a backyard wildlife habitat, so the birds will love this,

Is this code for "I can not be bothered to maintain it?" :-)

BJ

Jangchub is modest. Backyard Wildlife Habitat certification is a real TPWD
program and entails quite a bit more than just "not maintaining" it. It can
be some real work in and of itself. Details he

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwild...on/best_of_tx/

--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX