Old 12-04-2006, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Gardeners are gardeners

Certainly, I object very strongly to Garden Banter taking my answers
here and using them for their own benefit without permission or even a
by your leave.
--
Sacha

Why?

What you post here is public and world wide. Why should Gardenbanter be
refused to publish your comments? You do NOT have copyright on anything said
on these newsgroups. If you wish to keep your comments/advice as answers to
that person only, use an email and not a public domain. Whilst I appreciate
that you feel uk.reg.gardening as your own, I have explained before that
your kissy kissy comments and long conversation with your 'friends' could
very well have gone to email

Mike