Old 12-04-2006, 07:58 PM posted to england.rec.gardening,free.uk.gardening,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Greenhouse Heaters - Gas or Electric - Which is best?

"htmark98" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm thinking of running electric to my greenhouse how do you get a
double socket to stick to glass?

You don't. You put an extra bit of wood in, across the glass if required,
but firmly fixed to the firm structure, and fit the socket to that.

By the mode of question, I guess you are DIY. Are you aware of the safety
implications here? Electricity has no respect for human skin and life. You
are only dead once. Electrics and water do not mix ............. unless you
know how and when and the greenhouse is not one of them

Mike
Marine Electrical Design Engineer (Rtd)