Old 12-04-2006, 10:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Daniel Morrow

Default best time to run pumps?

Bottom posted.
"Roy" wrote in message

"Daniel Morrow" wrote in message

I vote you lay off of koi-lo, snooze. You cause trouble like the

others
and
koi-lo has proven herself - she is very welcome here and I freely

voice my
opinion on this newsgroup since it doesn't hurt as the trouble

makers have
temporarily destroyed (although it is getting better I think (knock

on
wood....) it. You won't fool me like the others here who temporarily
turned

SNIP snip snipity snip

Some folks are so easy to convince and lead..I beyt they come with a
built in ring in their nose, so carol can simply tie her rope in the
ring and lead them around by their nose......Carol knows about as much
as a rock does.
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Dang it roy! You have helped me out tremendously yourself too roy (thanks
for pointing me to the float switches website - I now have my total of 3
tanks with automated water top offs with backup float switches (let's just
hope the relays themselves never stick!) but you shouldn't tailgate K*i-l*!
You disappoint me with your constant badgering of her and she HAS PROVEN
herself - especially elsewhere. I am so sad to learn you are on the
troublemaker's side of things - you have sooooo much potential roy, please
don't waste it? Lay off of K*i-l*, ok? Or do you just have too much time on
your hands? I am not going to listen to you say that she net stalks you or
any of that crap as I can vouch for her character and I refuse to be force
fed that net stalker (or whatever) crap - so lay off ok? Good luck ponders
and later!