Old 12-04-2006, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default help!

Potty Sarah wrote:
Janet Baraclough Wrote:
The message
from Potty Sarah
contains these
words:

Please go to the gardenbanter homepage , click "about gardenbanter",
and read the third post down by the webmaster. This explains the
correct
way to post to this newsgroup including how to choose an appropriate
header. Thankyou.

Janet.

Sorry that I did not use an appropriate header to my message - I was so
intent on finding some information on this plant that I used 'help'- It
won't happen again

LOL! Don't worry about it. Because this is a group in which there is
an interesting diversity of people with various areas of knowledge and
experience, grabbing their attention with something more specific will
work better for you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk