Old 13-04-2006, 12:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default What is a good dethatcher to buy?

Nicole wrote:
Hire someone to do it. When we had it done, it took them hours to do it...
only costs about 100$. Bermuda grass that had several inches of thatch
"JMJ" wrote in message
What brand is a good dethatcher to buy?

Anothe alternative is to rent one for a half day for about $60. Given
that you only need to do this occasionally, if at all, depending on the
grass and conditions, I think that makes more sense than buying one.
No maintenance headaches or need to find a place to store it, etc