Old 13-04-2006, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com

Default Combination ladders

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum.
Does anyone have some good advise about a descent garden ladder,
ideally some sort of combination ladder.
I'm particularly interested in the following product, Pro-articulated
ladder, from www.coopersofstortford.co.uk, advertised recently in
Amateur Gardener magazine, for around £100.
Product requirement for general garden use, but I like the way this
product can be put into various positions for different purposes.
But before I hand over the cash would like to here if anyone out there
has any other suggestions or can recommend or not the above company.

I can recommend the type of ladder but know nothing about the company. I
borrowed a very similar ladder over summer for painting indoors. It can be
folded into a trestle shape with a painting plank on top and once you have
gotten used to it is very friendly. Better than a plank suspended between 2
standard ladders.

rob