Old 13-04-2006, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Banks

Default using grey water ??

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gardening_Convert wrote:
With the hose pipe ban in effect . I am looking at ways of concerving
water .
I've already got a heavily discounted water butt through the local
council funded scheme

One of the problems of living in a bungalow is that it seems an impossible
task, short of fitting a below ground tank, to easilly collect grey water.
Also any water butt would have to sit at the front of the building which is
not visually pleasing. I don't want to start hacking my guttering around.
At each corner of the building I have about 56 cms of brickwork to stand a
butt. Not much room ! I think as far as grey water I'm stuffed
Derek