Old 13-04-2006, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default using grey water ??

Derek Banks wrote:
One of the problems of living in a bungalow is that it seems an impossible
task, short of fitting a below ground tank, to easilly collect grey water.
Also any water butt would have to sit at the front of the building which is
not visually pleasing. I don't want to start hacking my guttering around.
At each corner of the building I have about 56 cms of brickwork to stand a
butt. Not much room ! I think as far as grey water I'm stuffed

Hmmmm... don't know. You could have a reeds bed )

On Saturday we're off to Ynyslas, near Machynlleth and I'm looking
forward to visit CAT and see how small I can create a reeds bed.
There's been some interesting trials in Holland too, tiny ones created
on 3mx3m plonked in the centre of town.