Old 14-04-2006, 06:47 AM
abr abr is offline
Registered User

Question Plant diseases - need help!

Hi all,
I have planted a few pepper (chilli / capsicum) plants, and they don't seem to be very healthy. Being a person who knows nothing much about these things, I am seeking your opinion as to what disease is affecting my plants, and what I can do. I bought this chilli plant over 2 month ago, and it was healthy and producing fruit until about just under a month ago, in which spots started to appear on the leaves.

a href="http://eftel.com/~armand/spotted_chilli.jpg"/a

Another problem I have is that the leaves of another plant (which is planted nearby) has gone missing. I highly suspect slugs or snails, but it could be related to the above?

a href="http://eftel.com/~armand/capsicum_plant.jpg"/a

My final question: I have this "fruit" growing -- it has been planted by the previous houseowner, and has been this size for at least 3 months. What plant/fruit is this?

a href="http://eftel.com/~armand/unknown_plant.jpg"/a

many thanks for your help!