Old 14-04-2006, 04:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Plant shelves

We use plastic milk crates as stands. Also cinder blocks. What depth do
you need?

Jim

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Joan" wrote in message
I have a 300 gallon stock tank that I'm keeping as a
quarentine/hospital tank in case my pond fish need it. I'd like to
put some plant shelves in. Is cedar or other regular wood okay, or
might these contain substances that would be toxic to the fish?

Thanks.